7.01.2010

get your drink on




These Moroccan mint teas have me absolutely drooling. It seems lately I can't get enough of tea, and when I stumbled upon this delectable recipe earlier today I couldn't help but get seriously excited. 




2 tbsp. Chinese gunpowder tea or green tea
16 lumps sugar or 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
1 bunch mint, stems discarded (about 25 sprigs)

1. Place tea, sugar, mint, and 4 cups boiling water in a teapot and stir until sugar dissolves; let sit for 10 minutes.

2. To serve, strain tea into serving glasses.
Serves four to six

I've got hoards of mint growing throughout my yard and every year when summer rolls around I am always at a loss for what to do with it all. I usually end up overloading my homemade lemonade with mint leaves and I'm thrilled to finally have another use for it all. 
What do use use mint for?  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails