7.07.2010

107






It's been sizzling this week. Today the temperature reached a outrageous 107 degrees and I seriously could have died. The majority of my day was spent at the hospital visiting my older cousin who just gave birth to a freakishly gorgeous baby girl.
 (and for me to say a baby is cute really means something because newborns kind of freak me out) 

However the most relaxing part of my day was this evening when I finally got to cool off and get in the pool. It's been ages since I actually swam, not just sitting by the side or on a float chatting with my friends but actually for serious swam. 

Water.
Is a crucial part of who I am 
Being underwater is unlike anything else I have ever experienced. 
And simply can't get enough of it. 


1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails