10.19.2010

oh fall...



It's fall (incase you hadn't noticed) and today sure feels like it. This morning started off cold and rainy, which was fine by me because I'm strange and like weather like that, but the best part, without a doubt was the cool crisp biting fall wind that washed against my face as I walked to class. And everyone knows that with the start of fall comes the season of magic. It shouldn't come as a surprise that this is my favorite time of year and with halloween right around the corner I simply just cannot wait. I recommend that you get into the magical spirt by picking up a book about witchcraft. That's what I've been up to these past few days and let me tell you it has been seriously fascinating. 
Till next time... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails