8.28.2010

where I'd like to be right now


photo source: unknown 


So it's another fantastically beautiful day outside today. 
I've spent some of the time catching up on a few assignments but for the most part I've just been lying around listening to the sound of the wind rushing through my open windows. It's just short of perfect and I intend to soak up as much of this end of summer bliss as I can while it still lasts. The only thing that could make this day any better? A freakishly gorgeous treehouse that's adorned with drapery in the middle of the woods. Throw in a generous sized creek for swimming and yeah, I'd say a place like this would be absolutely perfect just about now. 

2 comments:

  1. what an amazing photo. take me away.

    m.fay
    http://www.amateurcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously. I wish I knew where I found it. Oh well it's still awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails